Friday, February 27, 2009

Admission of Guilt


To Commissioner Selig:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned in both word and deed. I have always treated the AAA as a stepping stone for aspiring players, a purgatory for average players, and a graveyard for veteran players. I have used the AAA for its cheap ticket prices and close proximity to my home. I have never followed an International League pennant race, in fact I could not name a Governor's Cup Champion of any year. In sad and sorry fact, I had to google the name of the International League Championship trophy before I wrote this confession.

Now that the Buffalo Bisons are the AAA affiliate of the New York Mets, I promise to respect the team as its own entity, to become passionate about the IL North Division, and I solemnly promise to commit the same emotions to my now beloved Buffalo Bisons as I do my beloved New York Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment